2018 Black Tie Ball Photo Album
WOW! What a Great Event!!!
Thank You For Sponsoring the 2018 Black Tie Ball.
Be sure to patronize these businesses and community supporters!
THE Social Event of the Year Returns!
You Don't Want to Miss It!
DRESS UP! SHOW OFF AND BE SEEN!
Have fun with this year's theme:
Imagine winter palaces, glamorous ice hotels, northern lights and electric blue and silver accents creatively giving this year's location a sleek, decadent, icy vibe. The look will be cool, the room; comfortably warm and the people; hot!
White attire is suggested, but as always dress is formal or fabulous!
For ARCTIC VOGUE Inspiration...
NEW LOCATION...WITH FABULOUSLY FROSTY DECOR
You can be sure that Christine Rickman and her crew will transform the new convention center into a magnificent winter wonderland fit for merriment and mirth! You might think you wandered onto a film set, a broadway music or perhaps through a C.S. Lewis's magical wardrobe...
Join us at the newly opened Grant County Conference Center on Hwy 180, right next to Ace Hardware. There is plenty of safe, well-lit parking, brand new bathrooms and a coat check for your convenience.
Decadent Desserts, Drinks and DANCING
This year we are skipping to the best parts of any party; Desserts, Drinks and Dancing!
- Join us for a champagne toast (yes, the good stuff from GRUET!)
- Barb Fila, founder, owner and chief baker for Bad Ass Bakery will be bringing the decadent desserts.
- Little Toad Brewery and Distillery will be providing a cash bar.
- Chris Thai of Thaitech will be spinning your favorite dance tunes of today and yesterday. He might even take your requests, so get them in early!
Celebrate With US!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!*
Well, almost everyone...this is a 21+ event. We had to have a minimum age due to the liquor laws of New Mexico and the fact that this party is going to be too cool for the kids to handle. Tickets are $50 per person. This includes desserts, a champagne toast, dancing and one of best nights of the year!
Tickets are $50/person and available at Lawley Toyota, Curl Up and Dye, Adobe Springs, Leyba & Ingalls and the MRAC office 575 538-2505
Local Businesses Offering Discounts
Ticket holders can get special discounts for attending 2018 Black Tie Ball.
Buy your tickets EARLY!
- A New Direction Salon 534-9158 ~ 10% Jan 13 only
- Bellaza Salon 388-2900 ~ 10% mani/pedi Jan 9-13 >10% hair Jan 13 only
- Curl Up & Dye 388-1636 ~10% Jan 8-13
- Datura Therapeutic Day Spa 534-0033 ~10% Jan. 8-12
- Infinity Salon 496-0748 ~10% mani/pedi Jan 8-13 10% hair Jan 13 only
- Mirror Mirage 388-5188 ~10% Jan 13 only
- Adobe Springs Café 15% January 13 Only
- Fry House 15% January 13
- Little Toad Creek Brewery 15% January 13
- Q's Southern Bistro 15% January 13
- Revel 15% January 13
- Shevek's Casuals 15% January 13 5:30 - 8:30
- Tapas Tree Grill 15% January 13 11 am - 4 pm
Benefits MRAC Education Programs
The Mimbres Region Arts Council is a leader in building communities inspired, enriched, and strengthened by the power of the arts. Our mission is to nurture a creative community. MRAC envisions a thriving community that inspires creativity, enriches education and attracts visitors seeking authentic cultural experiences.
We provide quality programs that foster an appreciation and understanding of the arts, serve as a resource for artists and cultural entrepreneurs, and positively impact the area’s economy by creating and supporting events and experiences that enhance the region’s appeal as a premier destination.
Our outreach extends to residents of all ages in the Mimbres Region communities, students and educators in the Silver, Cobre and Deming schools, local artists, arts organizations, cultural entrepreneurs, tourists, business owners and through an educational partnership.
For a summary of our education programs, click here.